Saturday, February 04, 2006

Shopping- a roller coaster ride of emotions

Strawberries, in its collection of a bazillion movies, does not have the two films I want. A Room With a View is way too deep and British for anyone in this small town to know about and god forbid someone gets sick of 10 Things I Hate About You and sells it back to the store (Hell no, I'm not paying full price!).

However, I bought a beautiful scarf at Target, favoritest of favorites, storest of stores. At least, I think it's a scarf. I'm not quite sure. It's at least 5 feet long, white, stretchy, and part of it is braided. Yes. The ends are braided so it looks like I have some kind of holy, sexy whip hanging from my head. Now that I think about it, it's pretty strange. But you can't be held responsible for who (or what) you fall in love with, can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home